The Religious Affairs Committee shall include ministerial and lay religious leaders who are members of the Branch. The committee shall:
- Promote an educational program designed to give moral and ethical interpretation to the civil rights struggle;
- Interpret the work of the Association to organized religious groups of all faiths;
- Enlist the support of such organized religious groups of all faiths;
- Enlist the support of such organized religious groups for membership, fundraising, and the struggle for equality and full civil rights;
- Provide resource assistance for religious education and social action activities, Associated with the improvement of race relations.